Travel Team Coaches - Community Stream
Travel Coaching Requirements - Community Stream
Travel Coaching requirements are determined by Saskatchewan Soccer and our Canada Soccer Club Licensing Standards. There are no exceptions to these requirements
- Completed Canada Soccer Grassroots Coaching Course for the age they are coaching ( Technical Director for Access Keys)
- Completed Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders
- Submitted Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Persons to PLSC through RAMP
- Completed Making Headway
- Completed Making Ethical Decisions
- Completed Emergency Action Planning
- Completed Understanding the Rule of Two
- Complete RAMP registration for coaches. REGISTER FOR OUTDOOR SEASON
- Coach, assistant coach and manager must be 18 years of age or over as of December 31, 2023.
- Coaching Staff must commit a minimum of two competitive tournaments or 1 provincial championship (with exhibition games) in the 2024 calendar year.
- Applications will only be considered if:
- All information must be submitted prior to December 1, 2023.
- If you have coached and/or managed a team previously, all jerseys and equipment must be returned
2024 Coaching Application
If you are interested in coaching in the 2024 season, must register as a coach through RAMP and fill out this FORM . All questions regarding coaching applications and registration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember all technical staff representing PLSC who interact with youth must submit either their Coaching Registration or Manager Registration for screening. It is the Head Coach's responsibility to ensure that all team staff are adequately registered with PLSC.
** DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP AS A VOLUNTEER IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR HOURS COUNTED**. (Available Spring 2024)